Sunday, November 6, 2016

Heartbreak.

Oh yeah, we've all been there, break ups, death of a family member, all kinds of things. They're hard to deal with and seem like they take forever to get over, by the time you think it's ok, something pops up and you break down again.

Maybe these verses will help you, like they're helping me tonight.
Revelation 21:4 "And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away." The thought of my Lord and Savior wiping my tears, brings comfort unto my heart, why? Because, I know that He is here for me no matter what happens and who leaves my life. My creator loves me enough to wipe my tears away, what a wonderful feeling that is!
No more death, no more sorrow, crying or pain? How amazing will that day be? I personally can't wait! Constantly rejoicing with our Lord, oh my what a day, what a day that will be! No more worries, just joy, happiness, and comfort..
Sometimes it may be hard for us to listen and wait for God's comforting words or His comforting arms to wrap around us. A lot of times, we don't feel it because we are so upset that we try to take matters into our own hands, don't put it in His.. I think I'm talking to myself more so than anyone.. There is nothing too big for God to conquer, remember that.
Psalm 73:26 "My flesh and my heart faileth: but God is the strength of my heart, and my portion for ever." No matter what, we are going to fail, in spirit and in flesh, we are not perfect, but, God is. Let Him be the reason why your heart is strong, spiritually, let Him guide you and direct you, He loves you more than anyone or anything could even try.
There is no love like His, and nobody gives mercy like our God. He is an awesome God. John 14:27 "Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you: not as the world giveth, give I unto you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid." The Lord will give us peace, not misery, so when something is going wrong it's not God's fault. The world can not give you what  God can, because nobody can love you as He can, He will forever be there to protect you and love you whereas people of the world will do everything to tear you down. They don't care about you or how they hurt you, but God cares and He wants to wrap His loving arms around you, so let Him! Let Him show you how to love more like He does. Let Him heal your heart break, because honestly, it'll never fully be healed without God.
Trust me, I'm slowly learning this the hard way!

No comments:

Post a Comment