Thursday, November 3, 2016

A Little Encouragement!

You know how sometimes you go through a trial, and you feel like there's no end and that you're in the wrong, even though you know that you know that you've done nothing wrong, biblically or morally? Yeah, we've all been there, me included. In fact my family and I are going through a trial right now, but God is so good.

We were made out to be guilty parties of a situation, but God is shining His light on things and it has helped my family and myself! Tonight, I'll give you a few verses, that might help lift you up, if you're needing it. Believe me, we ALL need God's word, even when we are at our best! ;)
Philippians 4:13 "I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me." THIS, this verse right here, has been a HUGE help to me. It reminds me that no matter what I'm going through, God is right there by me and He will give me the strength to be able to get through whatever it is I need to get through, and He will you too!
Mark 11:24 " Therefore I say unto you, What things soever ye desire, when ye pray, believe that ye receive them, and ye shall have them." Though this says, whatever we desire, that doesn't mean God works like a genie, He will give you what He knows you need, all you have to do is ask for it! It's nice knowing that we have that verse, because it reminds us that all we have to do is call upon Him and He will show us the way!
Psalm 55:22 "Cast thy burden upon the Lord, and he shall sustain thee: he shall never suffer the righteous to be moved." Anything you have that weighs you down, give to God, He will carry it for you, but you have to give it ALL to Him and trust Him with it and not worry about it anymore, I know, I know, easier said than done right?
Ephesians 4:92 " Let no corrupt communication proceed out of your mouth, but that which is good to the use of edifying, that it may minister grace unto the hearers." Even if you're mad or discouraged, don't get smart, curse, or do anything that would not be of God, use words of encouragement, read your bible and soak in what God wants you to learn. Be a person with a open heart and open ears, so you can hear what God wants you to hear, not what you want to hear.
A lot of times that is our issue, we want an answer and we want it now, right? That's when patience comes in, believe me, I'm the world's worst about patience! It's not easy, but nobody said it would be. Just keep your eyes on Christ and everything will be just fine!

No comments:

Post a Comment